Just before dinner, that is....
I am expecting a film crew, a lighting guy, and a large microphone to arrive at my home.
These film people are doing a recruitment project for Ontario Health Care. The idea is that they want to recruit American doctors to Ontario.
I thought they only wanted to interview my man and I was all set to evacuate the house when they arrived, taking with me all our offspring and dogs.
But to my horror, the producer says they want to interview me too.
My assignment is to tell America's medical students why their families would be happier here in Ontario than they might be down there in Kansas City, Rochester, Atlanta, Seattle or Dartmouth.
This is a surprising exercise but it makes me think of all the things I am thankful for....both in Canada, and the US.
I love them both.
So that's what I'm going to tell them.
4 comments:
will we be able to see this interview at some point?
You are their target audience....it seems likely it would be available for Dan to see. He should look out for recruitments by Ontario Health.
Next year.
Katie....I will send you the disk whenever we gte our copy....if you really want to see us.
I swear, I check the spelling before I post.
I think google scrambles the words when I'm not looking.
Post a Comment