This began as the tedious tale of a home-schooling mother of six attempting to
read 100 books,
run a marathon,
get 21 meals on the table each week, juggle each surprising day with grace and agility,
and never yell at anyone.... at least not in public.
There is still the occasional whispered theme of running or reading.
Monday, January 26, 2009
A little update on a couple of things. Daniel's puck-dent is doing nicely, and he is turning a lovely shade of alien green. And Maggie decided to rearrange the orchids in a more space efficient design, which I discovered on the floor of the powder room a few minutes ago.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is so cute! the shoes I mean, not the alien colored head. It is pretty neat though.
2 comments:
that is so cute! the shoes I mean, not the alien colored head.
It is pretty neat though.
He looks a whole lot happier here....
Post a Comment