This began as the tedious tale of a home-schooling mother of six attempting to
read 100 books,
run a marathon,
get 21 meals on the table each week, juggle each surprising day with grace and agility,
and never yell at anyone.... at least not in public.
There is still the occasional whispered theme of running or reading.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I see that in San Diego, at 4pm today, it will be 90 degrees warmer than it is in my garage at this moment.
It's true. I'm wearing shorts and flip flops today. It's not always this way here though. Shortly after you moved away several years back, it snowed quite a bit in Cherry Valley & Yucaipa. Weird weather all around.
Well, we are coming out there to warm up with you in a few weeks. Jon has a conference in SD and I'm tagging along. I will find out when we might head inland, and maybe have a picnic at that Vets Hosp pond with YOUR children this time......
2 comments:
It's true. I'm wearing shorts and flip flops today. It's not always this way here though. Shortly after you moved away several years back, it snowed quite a bit in Cherry Valley & Yucaipa. Weird weather all around.
Well, we are coming out there to warm up with you in a few weeks.
Jon has a conference in SD and I'm tagging along.
I will find out when we might head inland, and maybe have a picnic at that Vets Hosp pond with YOUR children this time......
Post a Comment