This began as the tedious tale of a home-schooling mother of six attempting to
read 100 books,
run a marathon,
get 21 meals on the table each week, juggle each surprising day with grace and agility,
and never yell at anyone.... at least not in public.
There is still the occasional whispered theme of running or reading.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Douglas Wilson on Herod Obama
Here is the link to Doug Wilson's recent blog post on Obama, with a little Elvis tossed in.
Have you seen the new collection of Douglas Wilson's books from Logos Bible Software? I thought you might be interested: Douglas Wilson Collection (17 Vols.)
2 comments:
Have you seen the new collection of Douglas Wilson's books from Logos Bible Software? I thought you might be interested: Douglas Wilson Collection (17 Vols.)
Thanks Kent....
I love to read anything Douglas Wilson has to say. I will check this out.
Post a Comment