So, after many weeks of lots and lots of guests for meals and overnights, it's just our family here in our house now.
That means more time to read.....aloud to kids and quietly to myself. So far, we're just having a good day of school.
I have a mysterious date with Jon downtown later on. So I'm taking a book, which book?, on the train and will see what fun he has dreamed up.
The big news today is that nothing is happening.
Well, almost nothing. We are taking old Rosco to the vet for a look at that wicked tumor in his chest.
Helen and Daniel are coming along as canine moral support.
3 comments:
Ooo a mysterious date. That sound exciting. You're bringing a book! I suppose if it's just for the train ride..
PS- I love the picture of Friend.
Yes, the book was for the train ride, silly.
Post a Comment