Is it really a pain in the neck to post a comment here? I am guessing it is.
I got a pile of birthday wishes via e-mail, all saying they found it too complicated to comment here.
It's a blogging dilemma....my first one!
And I will not be reading anything with a plot actually, as we are currently being audited. The Canada Revenue guy appeared at the door unannounced very politely asking to see all our records for the past three years. I thought that only happened in movies, and never on anyone's birthday. Since we are all above board we have nothing to fear. But it's not what I was hoping to do this week.
On top of that is the equally unwished for round of visits to Michael's pediatric cardiologist next week. I don't know what it's all about, and am hoping it's all benign.
And on a lighter but no less time consuming note, I'm doing my mom's 75th birthday party in a month, and the RSVP phone calls are coming in throughout the day......lovely little ladies to whom I have not spoken in 20 or more years, all wanting to have a nice visit and catch up.
I'm thinking of hiring in help just to keep the diapers changed.
That will be you, April.
8 comments:
I figured it out. I don't think it's difficult, I just need to write down my password.
Awesome,
It is good to hear from you!
now we have a couple of ladies to haul in here.
I could be reading a book, but I just wasted 30 minutes changing my picture. Don't even ask me to complete the parts of my profile that require thinking.
Hey Missy, I really need to start reading uncle tom's cabin...give me a push would ya:) I also think you should join facebook so we can talk at weird hours of the day and night. I will pray for the stuff in your recent post. love ya, xox
It's easier for me to comment than to email :) but I guess I'm a bloggy sort of person. And I agree with the above commenter about facebook--but beware, it can become very addicting (I've been on facebook for ~5 months now). Oh yeah, I'd love to chat sometime. I'll email you about it :).
Happy belated birthday!
Scott,
That is a very nice photo of your hand. Since it took you so long to get it changed, I won't mention that I loved the previous one.
Face book might have to wait until 2009. There is not a free moment here in which to learn a new skill until after Christmas. I will keep it in mind.
Except that I don't need anything addictive and time consuming with which to do battle.
And as For Uncle Tom, Kathy, I am leaving for NC in a coupla weeks, I will take it with me and read it there. We can be done by Dec. 1, does that help any? Then we can talk about it.
How was Clara'a big day?
that would be great Missy... Clara's little party was a great success. Looking forward to seeing you on sunday:)
Write down my password - great advice as I've forgotten mine twice now! You have a very full life right now, Missy....hope everything is fine with Micheal- we've taken Jason to a very well respected ped-cardiologist downtown if you want her name. I love reading your blog, it is a great break for me as I've gone slightly nuts trying to get the twins to sleep through. Happy belated birthday - the espresso machine sounds wonderful. PS. My punctuation is ridiculous; I'm glad I can now place the blame!
Post a Comment