Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This is where I live

I was out for a good brisk run this evening, and I would like to post here the photos of what I found when I returned.  I think it gives a good view of life at my house.


The Christmas cookie decorations and spoon were under a kitchen chair with Maggie, and when I asked her what it was she put her finger to her lips and whispered "It's breakfast..."


And the picture of the sofa with David under the cushions was taken in the middle of his hiding from Michael over something.

And then we have Maggie again, dunking oreos into a shot glass of milk, right before dinner.  This was not authorized, and would never have been allowed with my first three or four kids, but I have relaxed in my old age.


5 comments:

EmilyW. said...

:) I love what your daughter is wearing, too. Total girl! Is that tulle I see peeking out? It reminds me of the days when my daughter loved to run around in her ballet outfits, when all that mattered was frill and fun!

Missy said...

wow Emily, you have a very keen eye for tulle!
She's wearing one of her big sister's old ballet recital outfits.....they cost a fortune so it's nice to see this one still in use!

Helen said...

Maggie,is so cute......
when did you take that?
Helen,

Helen said...

Maggie,is so cute......
when did you take that?
Helen,

Helen said...

Maggie,is so cute......
when did you take that?
Helen,