Friday, December 4, 2009

Some things that are going on around here


December is always kind of a month long party at our house.  I will throw pictures on here now and then when I surface for a gulp of oxygen.

Here is what we did today.  


The finished product shots were taken on a second camera, and are not yet available.....and can't be taken again since at least one of the gingerbread houses has been devoured!

3 comments:

Dad24treasures said...

LOL -- Did someone pour a cup of water on Miss Maggie's head before the adventure began? Looks like lots of fun!

Missy said...

Paula, you'll love this....we actually gave Maggie a bath BEFORE the house-building got rolling. So she was there in clean clothes with freshly shampooed hair.
Poor planning on someone's part, eh?

Graceful Oven said...

Why is Maggie's hair wet in the first picture? Oops, I just read your comment above. :) Maggie is so funny. "And then I saw the penguins and I said ahhhhh!!!"