
I had this great photo of Helen in which she looked the very twin of Sarah Palin, but in a freak accident of camera reprogramming by one of my little darlings, my 8gig memory card was erased, everything was lost.
No worries. We don't need my camera for this amusing tidbit.
The photo above is of course not any of my children.
I must just share that the other night, the kids and I watched a film about Dian Fossey and her mountain gorillas. If you are as old as me, you might remember that her favorite gorilla was a male named Digit. Digit is the handsome specimen in the above photo.
Well, for reasons that nobody here can explain to me,
Maggie (the almost-three year old who is secretly twelve)
is now calling Daniel "Digit"
.....and she will actually yell to him "Digit, Come, Quickly" and Dan jumps right up and goes to her on his toes and knuckles.
So sweet to see them connecting at this level.
1 comment:
yeah... i think danny told her to call him that, and she calls him thomas too.
Post a Comment