This began as the tedious tale of a home-schooling mother of six attempting to
read 100 books,
run a marathon,
get 21 meals on the table each week, juggle each surprising day with grace and agility,
and never yell at anyone.... at least not in public.
There is still the occasional whispered theme of running or reading.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
David hijacks the blog AGAIN...
A joke was made yesterday about the Atomic mom in reference to one particularly rascally child. so I (David) took five minutes to put this together.
I love it! I have at least 2 people here who would say the same thing about me (three if they could all talk).... I think it has something to do with the fact that I occasionally appear to be on the verge of explosion around 5-ish in the afternoon.
David, I doubt that book actually delves into this particular side of the history of the making of the atomic bomb - indeed, the information is so top secret, for security reasons, that no one even knows the exact facts surrounding the truth of it all, but . . . It is rumored that researchers originally hit upon the idea of and eventually made a prototypical model of an atomic explosion based on documented observations and analysis of the chemistry between mothers and their recalcitrant children. Mind blowing, isn't it?
yes. I read about that. one scientist leaked information and was found the next morning with a wooden spoon sticking out of his back, and the information was quickly retracted. (that's why so few people know).
5 comments:
This is my idea!!! "I mean, my fault."
I love it!
I have at least 2 people here who would say the same thing about me (three if they could all talk).... I think it has something to do with the fact that I occasionally appear to be on the verge of explosion around 5-ish in the afternoon.
David, I doubt that book actually delves into this particular side of the history of the making of the atomic bomb - indeed, the information is so top secret, for security reasons, that no one even knows the exact facts surrounding the truth of it all, but . . .
It is rumored that researchers originally hit upon the idea of and eventually made a prototypical model of an atomic explosion based on documented observations and analysis of the chemistry between mothers and their recalcitrant children. Mind blowing, isn't it?
yes. I read about that. one scientist leaked information and was found the next morning with a wooden spoon sticking out of his back, and the information was quickly retracted.
(that's why so few people know).
Kim....
Is number three Brownie?
I cannot imagine you ever going into "Atomic" mode.
Post a Comment