We have returned from our vacation, and it was a very real vacation.....real fun, real adventure, a few little real surprises, and a bit of real progress with books and running.
Here is the breakdown:
Not many hours after my last post, my charming husband disappeared into his woodworking shop, carrying the electric barber trimmer.
He emerged ten minutes later with his head shaved, and the unflinching gaze of a man on holiday resolved to have some fun.
We piled into the van and as we began making our way East, he announced that we all needed an adventure, and so we would be making our way to the Bay of Fundy....not directly to PEI as we had thought.
So, surprise, I thought I was going to an island with a man with hair on his head, and find I am going to camp in Fundy National Park with a bald man.
Excellent idea, we all agreed. And here is what we saw when we got there:
And here is Audrey descending the boardwalk as we headed down to Wolf Point to watch the really astonishingly sudden arrival of high tide. I understand that there are some people who believe this amazing tidal change should be listed among the wonders of the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment