Sunday, August 30, 2009

trying to get a post in here....

I am trying to get a post on this blog, so I can say that I am getting somewhere, and anyone who might be left reading here might be encouraged.

On what has been a typical weekend at our house, with a party for a pile of teeangers, three of us painting my office celadon green, seven people continually talking to me, the death of Helen's hamster, no electricity most of Saturday, and now Audrey hanging over my shoulder making distracting remarks as I try to communicate with cyberspace during the last ten minutes before I leave for a dinner party.....
I want to say that I am ON TRACK for this marathon.
Tomorrow I run two hours....from 6am until 8.
Tonight I drink mineral water while everyone else drinks wine.
These are days of self denial and sacrifice.

No comments: