It's interesting, but with loads of anti-American stuff as far as I could tell (though I was a little distracted...)
My main interest in this film was that some bits of it were filmed here in our neighborhood.
The big draw for me is that our dog, Cinder (not the slobbering obese yellow lab upon whom the authorities have placed a bounty), little Cinder the Mexican dog we hauled to Canada via American Airlines.......Sweet and loving Cinder has a habit of wandering into movie sets here in town. And I am told he wandered into the bus explosion scene for The Traitor, and was captured and held until filming wrapped up for the day. So it was disappointing for me to see only Don Cheedle, and not my dear canine friend (who is sadly in the kennel now) in the movie tonight.
Cinder also wandered into the set for Lars and The Real Girl as the snow machine was hypnotizing him one late November evening in '06 when he was out running with me.
I was pregnant with Maggie, and the security detail policeman was asking me if I was wise to be running in the dark while being so obviously maternal....and Cinder wandered onto the set to get a better look at the snow blowers.
Much foul language followed.
I just thought that while I'm here blogging, I might share everything.
1 comment:
Hi Missy,
I am so glad to be reading your blog again - I think they are really fun. You mentioned something in your previous post about failing in public - FORGET THAT! You are the opposite of failure, which is courageous continuation. You are such a woman of spirit - just keep being yourself!
Post a Comment