Generally, I would say that entering a blog post on New Years Eve would indicate a pathetic boring life.
But just today, I have been to Oslo, Munich, Chicago and Toronto. I don't feel boring in the least.
I am too tired to party, and my Viking husband is stranded in Frankfurt with our boys because his flight was cancelled, so I can't much celebrate with him. I am trying not to whine, but this is the anniversary of the night we were engaged, and it has always been special to me.......so I am whining.
Audrey, Virginia and I popped a bottle of champagne in an attempt to keep a stiff upper lip and cheer in the New Year, and then they hauled off to bed as they've been awake since 3am Norway time. We actually travelled for 24 hours with a very sick Maggie. And those big girls were just the most awesome travelling companions. It was a treat to fly with them.
We are so glad to be home. So glad we got to go to see the Norskis. They are an outstanding family, and I am proud to be one of them.
And I have some stuff to say about A Godly Man's Picture and Idols for Destruction, but I am without a brain tonight, and so it will wait.
Happy New Year to Everyone.
And Congratulations to Cokie and Adam, who are engaged. We are so happy for them, we hopped around and were just extra ridiculous with champagne and sleep deprivation.
Good Night
2 comments:
Happy New Year Missy (and family)... I couldn't sleep so I'm finally catching up on reading your blog ... it always brings a smile to my face ... see you soon ... xox
p.s. oops...this is not Murray it's his better half:)
Post a Comment