Even though it's barely December, and the first ten books aren't scheduled to be finished until Jan 31, it's time to look ahead to the second set.
The second ten will be read by the end of February, and I want to get them on the blog so that anybody who wants to read along can plan ahead, and locate a copy of what's being read.
I would love for anyone who's interested to read along with me, and if you want to throw in a post about a book that you think is really worth reading or talking about, or even if you think it's really NOT good...if you've got some thoughts I'll help you get them on as a post.
And there's also the very compelling offer of a bookmark, who could say "no" to THAT!
So, here are the books:
Howard's End EM Forster.....................Holly is reading with me
The Maltese Falcon Dashiel Hammet
Moby Dick Herman Melville...................David says he's interested
My Stroke of Insight Jill Bolt Taylor
Liberal Fascism Jonah Goldberg..............Jon's about to finish
The two Moliere plays on the list
The Story of Science Joyce Hakim...............with Michael
True Spirituality Francis Schaeffer
The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment Burroughs
Psmith in the City Wodehouse
If you want to read a book here, and can't find it, let me know. I'm pretty wiley about finding books, and I'm eager to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment