You know what?
This is really just a "Mommy Blog" all decked out trying to pretend it's a blog about something a free adult with an original thought in her head might do.
So, with that off my chest, I can share my favorite Mommy moment of today.
It just happened.
I'm sitting here drinking a glass of white wine (which tastes more like white vinegar, since I have nobody to drink with since my man left last week).
And in prances Maggie in a gigantic pink dress to tell me that I should lock Michael in the garage because he's trying to eat her.
So I said "Gee Maggie, I think you are so adorable, I just might eat you myself."
This was not the response she was looking for,
so she gave me that three year old frown that 36 inch tall girls do best, and said "I keep tellin' these guys I AM NOT A CAKE."
6 comments:
Adorable!
That gave me a HUGE laugh!
She kills me! "I keep tellin' these guys..." hahaha
I am just catching up on your blog after missing it for too long ....For me it has never been a mommy blog or a running blog or a reading blog, but something much greater filled with such grace and humanity. I love reading it - I hope you never stop.
Shucks Holly....when you say stuff like that, I fell all squirmy and embarrassed.
But I will say thank you too, you are so kind.
Feel, feel I FEEL all squirmy....
Post a Comment