Hey, while I'm here, I will just mention that I am now working on a whole new MacbookPro. How much fun is that?!? It's such a fast and sleek little machine.
One of my little darlings accidentally spilled JUICE in my old Mac, and that juice fried the sound card, and made the computer do some spooky things. This accidental spill actually occurred not long after the same little darling closed the same laptop with a pencil inside it and knocked the "P" and ":" keys right off the keyboard.
Now, you may wonder why we are so sloppy with our computers, and I am asking the same question.
But anyhow, Jon sent me off to BestBuy on Thursday to get a new computer which will not be touched by anyone but me. And my old G4 is being rebuilt by my genius husband for Audrey's use.
Everybody is blessed by these accidents with a pencil and some apple juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment