Sunday, May 3, 2009

I am still living...

It has been nine days since I have posted here.
We had a little hiccup with our internet connection.
And when it was over, and our primary computer was dead from some kind of bad virus, and then we all got hooked up again and now I am working off a whole new computer and ...(insert uninteresting blather about switching computers around)...
then I found that I was LOCKED OUT of my own blog.
My indignation at this disgrace was pretty entertaining to my family, otherwise I am certain I would have gotten better assistance right away from the three men here who are ultra-experts with my Mac.
Finally, last night Jon figured out my problem. This is a little embarrassing...
I had not set the clock on this computer...and it had defaulted to a setting of some time and date in 1970. So the blog refused to recognize me, as I was prehistoric to its conception of time.

Anyway, I am back. Still reading, and I have a few books to click off the list. Still running, though I have picked up a killer chest cold which makes the going a bit slow.

No comments: