Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving and photos

We are off somewhere else now being thankful. It's good to be reminded to be thankful.
When I'm thankful for the people in my life, I treat them better. And if I'm thankful for my kids, it makes it easier for them to be thankful for one another. And seeing them being thankful for one another is the best treat of all!
And when I'm thankful for the busy fullness of my life, I feel rich and I complain a whole lot less. And whenever I am grumbling and complaining, that is a failure to be thankful, and it just drags everybody down.

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, as it prompts us all to be thankful after receiving absolutely nothing in giftwrap.
We get to look around and find all the stuff that's already there to appreciate!

God is merciful and kind to us, and that is such a marvel to rejoice in.

So, Happy American Thanksgiving! See you all after we return home.

And here are those very tardy photos. I think Audrey did a nice job.
We'll add more later. Getting these three on was a tremendous feat for my aged brain and hardened arteries. When I tried to add more pics, my little screen layout went berserk.

I DID figure out how to allow you to leave comments without using a password......and I hope that is good news.





No comments: